Thursday, 14 September 2017

Podcast Episode 25

Hello and welcome to my latest podcast, number 25.


 You'll find me chatting about the Gingham Paw Print Pet Blanket, which is a pattern you can purchase through Love Crochet in aid of Battersea Cats and Dogs Home

I also talk about the poncho I've made for my little poppet using Chunky Pots yarn - pattern release coming soon!



The picking Flowers Sweater pattern can be found here.

Betsymakes shop on Etsy is here where I sell project bags and hand dyed yarn.

Down Sheepy Lane, where I bought the yarn for the stripy socks is here.
Piggysmarket on Etsy is where I bought the Vintage Tea Cup bag and progress keeper.
The hexagon paper templates can be bought from Sew & Quilt here.

And find out more about the #strictly2017socks knit along on Ali's podcast here.
The Hello Magazine article about Ian Waite's marriage is here.

No comments:

Post a Comment