Tuesday, 14 June 2016

Birthday Podcast Episode 6


In my latest podcast I chatter about:


My colour work neck warmer from the book Fair Isle and Nordic Knits by Nicki Trench using Drops Alpaca yarn. Basic yarn details on my project page here.


My completed crocheted Callander Cardigan from the book Three from the Top by Joanne Scrace and Kat Goldin. Yarn is Designer Yarns Choice 4ply with wool.


The personalised notebook I treated myself to from Onneke.



and my finished socks knitted in Opal Cotton Premium, in no particular pattern but using the Fish Lips Kiss Heel pattern by Sox Therapist

not forgetting my Anna dress I made in fabric from Butterfly Bright with lace trim from Textile Garden

I also mention my trip to Islington in London where I visited Ray Stitch, Loop and The Elk in the Woods.

and gorgeous yarn that my husband gave me as a birthday gift from here.



Thank you to everyone who has sent me birthday wishes, I had a fantastic day and feel all warm and cosy basking in birthday love x


'till next time...

Sam xx







SaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment