Friday, 8 April 2016

If I had a brain I would be dangerous - Podcast episode 3






Join me for my third podcast where I chatter about:

an upcoming knitting project called 'breathing space'. The pattern is published in Interpretations Volume 3, using The Wool Barn and Easyknits yarn.

My pyjama bottoms made from jersey fabric in New Look pattern 6764

A treat of some gorgeous yarn from Nicole C. Mendez

'Tulips from Amsterdam' doily made in DMC Natura Just Cotton from pattern book Mandalas to Crochet by Haafner Linssen.

a knitted pair of socks in Knit Picks Felici yarn, colour way Tea Party

another pair of socks not quite finished in Coopknits 'Socks Yeah!' yarn (colour 108 Chryso) using pattern Wildflowers and Honeycomb by Olivia Villarreal

Family outings to Swiss Garden and Woburn Safari Park

and Etsy shop stuff

I forgot to mention that I have started a Betsymakes Podcast group on Ravelry - so come along and join !

'till next time...



No comments:

Post a Comment