Wednesday, 18 November 2015

Cheerz...



Taking a photo of my photos!? Seems so strange, but this poster is from Cheerz, an online photo processing company that contacted me to do a review on their products. 
I know, I've had a little run on sponsored posts just late haven't I? 
 It's just the way it's worked out and actually it's great because I get to know about companies and sites I wasn't aware of but certainly am interested in!

So yeah, Katie emailed me and was very complimentary about my pictures on Instagram and here on my blog. Flattery gets you everywhere with me so I readily agreed to the review as once I had checked out the website I was genuinely impressed by what they had on offer, and just as importantly to me, how they presented their products and services on the website.



It's really modern and fun, and most of all friendly! 'The Team' page here shows headshot of the staff which I think is just brilliant! It does help that they are all very good looking people though :o)

I had a super time ordering my mosaic poster from them. It was a case of uploading the images I wanted to use. That in itself was the only difficult bit because I couldn't decide which ones I wanted, but there is a save facility so I was able to go away and have a think about it. Once all the images had been selected, you can shuffle them around as many times as you want to get your desired effect. The ordering process is very easy - how it should be. I know it sounds obvious but when a company wants you to buy their stuff and part with your money, they need to make it as easy as possible for that to happen, I am often surprised and irritated when that isn't that case. Rest assured the team at Cheerz have thought it through, and the whole experience is fun and buyer friendly, the costs are transparent so no VAT's or other 'extras' added as you near checkout,  so you really know what you are getting.


I really love my poster! It's so me, isn't it? It's printed on good quality paper and it arrived rolled up in a tube. I did blue-tack it up on the wall at first, but knew it would look so much better in a frame. This frame was bought independently, but you can order frames from Cheerz for this standard size poster.

I do encourage you to pop over to the website to see the other products on offer. There are the photo boxes, strips that look like the ones you get from photo booths and very cool wedding stationary. Such artistic ideas, different from anything I've seen before. Top marks to the design team for their innovative and creative shop window. I am very tempted to order the magnets printed with head shots of our family so my little girl can play with them on the fridge. I think the prices are very reasonable too, and it would be brilliant to make Christmas presents for your loved ones.

And because we are approaching the season of good-will, I am please to be able to host a give away from the generous crew at Cheerz. I can offer 3 of my UK readers a voucher code worth £20 to spend on the Cheerz website and all you have to do is leave a comment below and I will pick a winner with the random generator on Saturday 28th November 2015.
It's that easy guys! But you do have a have a UK delivery address, sorry to my overseas readers :o(


“Taking pictures is savoring life intensely, every hundredth of a second.” 
― Marc Riboud


'till next time...


No comments:

Post a Comment