Saturday, 18 April 2015

Mission enjoyable...





I've just come upstairs to lay my gypsy blanket out on the bed to gauge the size and how it's going. I'm pretty happy with it now, but a few days ago I felt that although I was working on it every day no progress seemed to be happening. So, I stayed up past my bedtime last night, adding in more squares and suddenly it feels bigger. It pretty much feels the size it should be.
I am still very much enjoying making this blanket, especially now it's in it's grown up state but at the same time I'm itching to get it finished so I can crack on with other stuff I want to make. I can't leave this though, the mission is on to get all the grannies done so I can have a play around with the border.

Mission enjoyable.



'till next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment