Sunday, 16 February 2014

Still Cross Stitching

I'm back a bit quick after only posting yesterday but I meant to include my cross stitch update and forgot - I know, if I had a brain I would be dangerous!

Anyway, not much stitching has occurred over the last bit due to my babe being unwell but I hope to catch up this coming week...

Here's my progress...


I've added some super cute butterflies...



and the swag at the bottom with a row of kisses.


So this is where I'm up to. I have learnt that once finished you are supposed to wash your sampler - that seems a very scary prospect to me!! However it should help get rid of all those horrid creases.

Still loads to do on this and my deadline is approaching fast...

Have a happy Sunday,

'till next time...


PS: I ordered the kit from HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment