Saturday, 15 February 2014

Never too late...

WELL, I was going to do a hearts and flowers post for Valentines day but it didn't happen because I had a poorly baby to care for and my hands were full!! My little might has been unwell since Tuesday and it's been a hard week, she was needy and clingy and just wanted to be cuddled. Well I'm more than happy to do the cuddling part but I was worried for her as she really was so out of sorts :o(  I even had to take a day off work to care for her, something that I hate to do because I take my responsibility for my job seriously and I felt quite stressed to let them down (on valentines day too when I was down to do weddings at a couple of our out-stations!)

Anyway I'm happy to report that littlely is on the mend and I did work today while Nanny looked after my baby. By the way did you catch the ITV documentary Birth, Deaths and Marriages? (It may be still available on itvplayer), it's a fly-on-the-wall about the Westminster register office in London and all the goings on. You may or may not know but that is what I do for a living (although not in Westminster) so it really was like watching a day in the office for me!

But you know I can't live without a crochet fix these days so here are my hearts and flowers to all you lovelies so show you how much I care, aaawwwwww shucks...


my very cheap potted tulips courtesy of Aldi


my Lucy Heart Wreath - pattern is featured in Simply Crochet issue 15. Wonky flowers and blurred photo - all indications of a hard week!


A naughty purchase for above wreath - loads left for mandalas and potholders I think :0)


Some very yummy chocolates I made for my husband for Valentines. Luckily a very easy recipe courtesy of Chrissie, thank you for publishing this my love, they really are very delicious!


Pretty Hyacinths also from Aldi.

So my friends, I hope it's not too late to say thanks for your visits, your comments and your fab tutorials, recipes and crafty inspiration that you share!

much love, 'till next time...


No comments:

Post a Comment