Friday, 31 January 2014

Dolly Ripple Blanket

Morning all, I've just been looking and sorting my photos out into folders on the computer. I'm very much on a mission to be organised this year and although I still have a long way to go I can note improvement on the work and housework side. I guess it's a new year thing. Finishing off the ol' WIP's is another way I want to be more on top of things and this little dolly blanket, made for the new pram Father Christmas left is one of the first things I got done.


It started life as a cushion but I didn't make it wide enough, and anyway it goes with nothing in the house. I think it was meant to be a dolly blanket right from the beginning!


I was having a play with stylecraft special DK colours I have collected.


Just enjoying crocheting a sweet little thing.


Dolly sleeps well with her new blanket,


It keeps the chill out on our walks.




Styecraft special colours: Sherbet, Pomegranate, Saffron, Meadow, Walnut and Candyfloss



'till next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment