Friday, 28 June 2013

Happy Birthday Little One !!

We have well and truly entered birthday season in our family, it starts with my birthday in mid June and ends with my husbands at the beginning of October - and all the children come in between!!


Expensive but fun time...., I hope you don't mind my family birthday posts :-)


So it's my baby's birthday tomorrow, it's her first one!! I made her an outfit...


I made the pattern for the dress myself, ok so it's only a simple sun-dress, but I'm pleased with it :-)



The cutest matching knickers using the pattern form the book 'Meet Me at Mikes'
(the little shoes are a gift)


The matinee cardigan is a pattern from Inside Crochet (issue 42) by Simone Francis and I used a Jenny Watson pure merino double knitting yarn in shade heather. Very yummy indeed.


And this is the cake I've made for her. It, er, it hasn't worked out as well as I would've liked it to (gloss over the wonkyness, the very lumpy-bumpy icing with added thumb prints and the fact there should be numbers on all 4 sides - in fact there should be 4 blocks altogether!!) I'm fairly confident it will taste nice - oh I do hope so....

we are keeping our fingers crossed for dry weather tomorrow for the party 

'till next time...


                                                                    

No comments:

Post a Comment