Thursday, 28 March 2013

Welcome...


I'm waiting for the blossom to flower on the branches I cut from the garden for my Easter tree. I thought the process would be accelerated by bringing into the warm house, but no. I can't wait for the pretty pale pink flowers to open on the branches and compliment my crocheted eggs, bringing spring into our house and completing my display. I will have to wait, Mother Nature will work in her own time. I can appreciate that. I did buy some pussy-willow from the market today and added four sprigs to the display to add a bit more interest.


In the meantime I would really like to welcome my new followers who have joined recently. Thank you all for reading my nonsense and I hope I can keep you amused, informed and inspired by my musings and makes. 


I do like to reply to any comments that are left by visiting your blogs or sending messages if possible. If I have missed any I do apologise, and please forgive me if it takes me a while to get back to you as having 4 children (well 5 if you include my husband) means I'm very busy and a bit forgetful ( I use this excuse for EVERYTHING!)



I will leave a reply right after the comment if no other way but I know this means you have to come back and visit again to read it ( sometimes there is a tick box as an option to follow further comments on the post by email notification, but I haven't a clue if mine has that option as some do, some don't)

But I appreciate your visit, enjoy your comments and love the new-found, positive and welcoming community I have discovered since starting this blog.

I do hope I can bring you some photos of my Easter tree as it is kinda pretty, even without the blossom ( but that will make it soooo much better)
but in the meantime....


.....choccy egg anyone???

'till next time....
     

PS visit the generous and amazing Sandra at her blog for the brilliant Easter basket tutorial I used to make my egg basket.

PPS I couldn't think of any eggstra jokes for this post, lol - GROAN!!!!!

4 comments:

  1. I love the crochet egg!

    Nikki x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Sam

    I just love your crochet egg, the white in betweeen the pink looks brilliant.
    Oh and those chocolate eggs, my mouth is watering just thinking about them.
    What adorable chicks, I love their little hats.
    luv
    irene
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the crochet eggy! I love the way people "easterise" their houses, we dont really do anything for easter, and doing fatfighters at the moment means I can't even have choccy eggs (boo-hiss!) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your Easter basket Sam, gorgeous! Thanks for the shout out too :)

    S x

    ReplyDelete