Monday, 4 February 2013

Busy Fingers....

As usual, I'm always making things. My family are used to me working on 100's of different projects at any one time and have stopped asking "What you making now?". Along side the bigger projects I have on the go I do like to make some mini makes here and there, just to give my brain a little run at working out something new.....
and also to show and hopefully inspire my Catch Up & Crochet pals. We are having our first catch up of 2013 tomorrow evening, as usual at the gorgeous cake and coffee shop Fancy where Saffron will be serving her delicious cakes with teas and coffees.

On hand will be my lovely sister Denise to help out all the left-handed people and there are lots of new faces to help along their road of discovering the wonderful art of crochet.


I will be taking lots of red, pink and purple yarn with me for that Valentine feel and we will granny along as well as share progress of all our projects.

If you live in the Bedford area and would like more details please email me on betsymakes@gmail.com

hope your day is fun-filled and happy.....


                                                           

2 comments:

  1. These heart granny squares are very pretty! I like the color combo that you have chosen:)

    ReplyDelete