Thursday, 31 January 2013

Frustrations.....

I have been trying to fold a basket of washing for the last hour.
There is a distinct lack of professional child-care for Saturdays (one of my work days).
On two of my WIP I have run out of yarn and begrudge ordering more and paying the postage.
Had visit to horrible dentist man.....

.....the sun is shining, I've just had a lovely text from my friend who has returned from her holiday, I am here looking after my darling little girl.....


we put on these old story records on our record player in the conservatory. She sat there listening to the old-fashioned voice seemingly coming from nowhere, telling the story of Little Red Riding Hood.


we spotted a random yellow balloon blowing about in the garden....


....and played with her 'vintage' toys.....


...and I can enjoy and appreciate my creative hand and my ability to make this pretty doily from stash yarn late last night.....

....things are not so bad really, are they?

I hope things are good for you
                                                             

No comments:

Post a Comment